Sunday, March 8, 2015

Cheryl and I are thrilled to announce that our seaside products will once again be for sale at the The Quilted Duck Gift Cottage and Boutique in Nanaimo, BC.  And it was very affirming to be told that they like all of our items and asked us for some of everything.  Fortunately, Cheryl and I had almost enough inventory to fill the order so I only had to make a few things, create brand new tags for our magnets and mermaid bookmarks, and spruce up my earrings by placing them in new, crystal clear bags.  I am really happy with the result.  Sometimes it's those little special touches that make all the difference!

Be sure to check out the Quilted Duck, say hi to Heather and ask to see our products!  (It's a good thing I don't work there because I would be bringing something home everyday!)





No comments: