Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Catching Up and New Treasures

I just realized that my last blog post was last August.  Oh my!  Apparently, blogging is not my strong suit.  Not that I don't like to write... I do!  But my writing has taken a turn in another direction.  I have been encouraged by many a friend, over the years, to write my life story.  So that's exactly what I started doing.  I have seven stories written and I am working on three more.  I get distracted easily so working on more than one seems to work best for me.  Should I ever be published, I will be sure to blog about THAT because I will be too excited not to!

As for my life at A2Sea Creations, it is still going strong.  I just finished a humungous order for the wonderful 'Newfoundland to Nanaimo Gift and Souvenir Shop' on the Nanaimo Harbour.  Ninety items... whew!  Here they are...



And here is a close-up of the new nautical bottles I designed especially for the 'Newfoundland to Nanaimo Gift and Souvenir Shop' - handpainted by yours truly.


I never tire of creating new, nautical treasures.  I wonder what I will make next?  Who knows?  Sometimes I don't even know myself! 




No comments: